Student Healthcare Leaders (SHL) is a 10 week after-school program for high school students.
- Evening meals will be provided
- Limited transportation assistance may be available
- All students accepted will receive a full scholarship to the program (uniform and supplies included)
- Program takes place at Adventist Health Portland Medical Center
Spring Session 2019
We are no longer accepting applications for this session. The application deadline was Sunday, February 3, 2019.
- Orientation: Sunday, March 3 – 4:00pm
- Class Dates: Every Tuesday beginning March 5 thru May 14 (no class March 26)
- Class Time: 5:00pm – 7:30pm (includes time for dinner)
- Graduation: Tuesday, May 21 – 5:30pm
If you are interested in the program offered in Lodi, California, their website can be found here: https://www.adventisthealth.org/lodi-memorial/about-us/student-healthcare-leaders/