Student Healthcare Leaders (SHL) is a 10 week after-school program for high school students. Through interactive explorations and panel discussions, the program provides an introduction to the abundance of career opportunities available in healthcare.
- Evening meals will be provided
- All students accepted will receive a full scholarship to the program (uniform and supplies included)
- Program takes place at Adventist Health Portland Medical Center
Fall Session 2019
Applications are no longer being accepted for this session.
- Sunday, September 29: 4pm-5:30pm
- Class Dates (5pm-7:30pm which includes time for dinner)
- Every Tuesday – October 8 thru December 3 (no class November 26)
- Optional Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification Class
- Sunday, November 24: 1pm-5pm
- Tuesday, December 10 – 5:30pm
Spring Session 2020
Dates TBD. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be placed on our mailing list. We will email you when dates and applications are available.
If you are interested in the program offered in Lodi, California, their website can be found here: https://www.adventisthealth.org/lodi-memorial/about-us/student-healthcare-leaders/